Punjab National Bank is one of the leading state-owned banks in India. It came into existence in 1894 and in just a span of little over 20 years; it comes along with more than 80 million happy customers. PNB operates in 764 cities with more than 6968 branches and around 10,000 ATMs. However, it is not always possible to reach out to a PNB branch or ATM for routine banking activities. PNB offers you flexible and easy option to carry out most of the routine banking activities through PNB online banking services. You can easily transfer money, pay for online transactions, obtain a mini statement, inquire about your balance and carry out many more banking operations from the comfort of your home.
PNB Net Banking User Registration for the First Time
PNB account holders would need to activate net banking for the first time to avail online banking facilities. Once you have activated your net banking, you can simply log in to your account using the user id and password to carry out any transactions. It is easy to carry out PNB Net Banking User Registration by following the steps below:Once you have received the user id and password for net banking by mail at your registered postal address, you need to visit PNB website https://netpnb.com/ (PNB Net Banking) to start the registration procedure. ( When you will open Netpnb it will look something like this. )
Step 1 :- On the top right corner, you will have the options for Retail Internet Banking and Corporate Internet Banking. Select the suitable option to continue.
Step 2 :- When you click on any one of the options, you will be directed to the next page. On this page, you need to click on ‘New user?’ below the blank space for entering User ID.
Step 3 :- In the next page, you will be asked to enter your account number. Make sure that the selected registration option is ‘Register for Internet Banking’. If you want to activate both mobile banking and internet banking, you can choose the option of ‘Register for Mobile and Internet Banking’.
Step 4 :- Click on verify to move to the next page.
Step 5 :- Once the bank verifies your account number, you will be directed to the next page. Here you will need to select between the options: ‘View only’ and View and Transaction’.
- View Only: This option provides a restricted access to PNB Net Banking where you can only view your account information or get the detailed information about transactions including deposits and withdrawals.View and Transaction: This option gives you complete access to all the net banking facilities. If you want to view as well as carry out transactions using net banking, you need to select this option.
Step 6 :- Once you select an option, you will be directed to the next page where you will be asked to enter the details provided on your debit card. Once you enter the required details, click on continue.
Step 7 :- In the next page, you will be asked to set your login password and transaction password that will be required to login and carry out transactions using net banking.
- Note: The password must be a combination of minimum 6 characters and maximum 28 characters including at alphabets, special characters and numbers.
Step 8 :- Once you enter the login credentials and click on continue, you will get a message “You have been successfully registered for PNB internet banking service. Your Login is ____”. Carefully not down your login id.
This completes your PNB Net banking registration procedure successfully. You can now login to your account or access net banking using the given user id and password. Follow the steps below to login to PNB net banking.
PNB Net Banking Login for both retail and corporate
Step 1 :-Go to official PNB website https://netpnb.com/.
Step 2 :-Click on the suitable option between Retail Internet Banking and Corporate Internet Banking provided on the right top corner.
You will be directed to the next page where you will be asked to enter your user id. Click on continue.
Note: If you are logging into your PNB net banking for the first time, you will be required to go through the following steps:
Step 3 :- You will be directed to the next page with detailed terms and conditions of using PNB internet banking. Click on agree to continue.
Step 4 :-In the next page, you will be asked to choose the seven security questions and enter your answer for each.
Choose each answer carefully as these questions will be used to retreat your lost password or change your existing password in the future. Once you have entered the answers, click on continue.
Step 5 :-In the last step, you will get an image on your screen with some text. You will have to enter this text in the blank space and click on continue. This will complete your login successfully.
- Login password needs to be changed after every 360 days while the transaction password after 180 days from the security reasons.
- Once you have received the user id at your postal address, make sure to use it to activate your PNB net banking before 180 days after which it will expire.
- If your account has been disabled due to wrong credentials, you will need to contact the nearest PNB branch to resolve the issue.
- Bank or RBI never asks for any information regarding your account number, user id and password or card details on phone or email. Never provide any such details.
- For any issues or difficulties regarding PNB net banking, you can seek help from 24-hour helpline: 1800 180 2222(all India toll-free number), 0124-2340000(accessible from mobile)